Care Instructions on Millefiori Murano Glass
All Glass and 925 sterling silver become worn with use.
Customers should remove their jewelry before going to showering, washing hands or participating in physical activity. Your jewelry must not be exposed to water or chlorine. Always try to prevent your glass and 925 sterling silver products from being exposed to water and cleaning agents.
How to clean your jewelry
All glass products require delicate handling and cleaning, it is generally quite durable. Remember to wipe your glass items with a clean, lint-free cloth periodically. Wear your glass items with care and prevent them from colliding with hard objects. Protect your glass items from colliding with hard objects or falling on the floor, as some items may break into pieces that can cause injury.
- Keep your glass items out of reach of children, infants and pets, store the glass items safely.
- Do not use to clean any Millefiori Murano Glass products, as cleaning solution or its residue may damage your Millefiori Murano Glass products.
- Do not wash your Millefiori Murano Glass products in dishwasher or washing machine, as none of the Millefiori Murano Glass products are dishwasher or washing machine safe.
Cleaning Millefiori Murano Glass
- soak the lint-free cloth with a small quantity of clean water.
- remove the dirt on Millefiori Murano Glass products gently.